We hope you'll enjoy your stay... forever...

:(

CyberFox

:(

Post by CyberFox on Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:22 pm

I say we must infiltrate the NeoToonami forums
    as there's someone who doesn't understand the series
    username: mindtrix
    he writes
    "I already watched several episodes of the show and I don't plan on watching anymore. It should have been entertaining by then. Still don't understand the appeal. Honestly, I don't find it scary, funny, or compelling. The cutesy designs of the characters just take away from horror this series would be inducing. The first person perspective is an odd way of telling the story. They probably did it that way to try to make it more scary by having the viewers feel like they are in the main character's shoes and are facing all these horrific events that occur within the show themselves. If that was the production team of the show's intention then it doesn't work."
    Yamelia

Re: :(

Post by Yamelia on Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:35 pm

Teenagers... =P

The Episodes Are Still Funny and Scary To Me

He Doesn't Have A Fantasy or doesn't understand the perfect drawing , ideas , voice acting

I'd Like To See Him Make Beter Episodes Neutral
    supercomputer276

Post by supercomputer276 on Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:38 pm

Whoa there, foxy-boy, let's not get ahead of ourselves. Or do something illegal, for that matter. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and if he doesn't like the show, neither does my brother so much and I still put up with him every day. There's no sense invading a forum when only one guy there doesn't like the show.
    CyberFox

Post by CyberFox on Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:30 pm

Well, at least we should show on the NT forums that there is a fanbase for this show
    Nilgiree

Post by Nilgiree on Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:15 pm

Can we please just ignore it? Again, it's just one person, and he/she isn't full-out bashing on the series like 'GHS SUCKSSS LDJASLKDJA.' Any series is going to have some people who don't like it.
    And if you make a wrong move explaining the fanbase over there it might end up making you or even the fanbase look like obsessive fans, and that's the last thing I want to look like. (I'm not saying don't, but just choose your words wisely)
    supercomputer276

Post by supercomputer276 on Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:48 pm

Yeah, as I said, it's not worth the effort. It just makes us look bad.
    SonicHearts
    Admin

Post by SonicHearts on Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:11 am

Yes, PLEASE don't start anything like heated disagreements of war just because someone doesn't like what you do. This series, like many others in the world, just aren't other people's cup of tea. Either they just don't like it, understand it, nor care. It doesn't have to ruin the fun for us, because we all love the show, and can enjoy it together.
    You can't let something so small ruin things for you. And to get angry and attack others about it can easily ruin it for everybody else, if not careful.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:56 am