We hope you'll enjoy your stay... forever...

The first step is always hardest

supercomputer276

The first step is always hardest

Post by supercomputer276 on Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:32 pm

I have an idea for a roleplay, but how do I start it? Back on my previous forums, there was an RPG request topic where people proposed their RPG ideas and they could start it after a certain number of other people approved it. However, we do not have such a topic, so... how does one go around creating an roleplay topic?
    SonicHearts
    Admin

Re: The first step is always hardest

Post by SonicHearts on Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:11 am

I'm extremely primitive with RP forums. The ones I have ever been a part of people normally just posted the story, simple plot idea or direction, ect-- in the first post of the RP and people joined of their own interest.
    I'm still taking the time to learn organization for forums like you've experienced, so forgive me for that XP

For now, if it's not a problem, the OOC subforum-- where we are now-- if where everyone is free to not only talk of roleplays they take part in, but to suggest ideas for any that they and others may find interest in pursuing.

Just from my view when I was making subforums, I figured with the small amount of members this place would start with, extras for more specific categories would be a lot of empty places. So I didn't really think to add such.

If it does feel like a bother that way, I will gladly do my best and organize it more accordingly to your suggestion.
    supercomputer276

Post by supercomputer276 on Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:10 am

I don't think that'll be too necessary. I'm fairly adaptive when it comes to the Internet; I could get used to throwing ideas out here, see the others' reaction before making the topic in the main board.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:55 am