We hope you'll enjoy your stay... forever...

Gregory Horror Show for 3DS, Help make it happen

CyberFox

Gregory Horror Show for 3DS, Help make it happen

Post by CyberFox on Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:37 am

Want to bring Gregory Horror Show to the 3DS?
    Hopefully now's your chance

here's what you should do
    go and join Capcom Unity and flood the hell outta the site's Suggestion Box (to the point of the servers might crash) demanding that they should revive "Gregory Horror Show: Soul Collector" for the 3DS

and if you have doubts on Capcom will ignore us
    Here's an alternative solution
    make NIS America do it for us
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (register first before you write your support on the link via replies)
    CactusGunman

Re: Gregory Horror Show for 3DS, Help make it happen

Post by CactusGunman on Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:18 pm

Eet needs to happen!

whait what? :o

Post by Guest on Sat May 07, 2011 5:53 pm

Your telling me its my opportunity to act as character in Gregory horror show !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! did i misunderstood? Razz
    CyberFox

Post by CyberFox on Tue May 10, 2011 10:51 pm

krusi wrote:Your telling me its my opportunity to act as character in Gregory horror show !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! did i misunderstood? Razz

Maybe a bit
    What i'm saying is to demand Capcom to remake "Gregory Horror Show: Soul Collector" for the Nintendo 3DS

Here's how it needs to be done
    1. Spread the word
    2. Join Capcom-Unity (easiest way to do so is by using your Facebook account)
    3. Flood Capcom-Unity's Suggestion Box until the server crashes with demands for a Nintendo 3DS remake of "Gregory Horror Show: Soul Collector", remember to be polite and no militious behavior (i.e. no profanity or threats)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:40 am