We hope you'll enjoy your stay... forever...

Heather Ann-Marie

SonicHearts
    Admin

Heather Ann-Marie

Post by SonicHearts on Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:56 pm

Name Registration...: Heather Ann-Marie

I like to go by...: Some tend to shorten her name to Heath, but unless you’re a close friend, she prefers her actual name.

I've gained a few years...: 18

I'm a...: Female

Don't be fooled by my size: 5’2”

Don't tell anyone, but I have a few feelings for...: None what-so-ever!

Welcome to Gregory House...: Human

I can be awfully dangerous...: No powers or special abilities, considering that she’s only human; but she can give a back breaking hug that sucks air out of ya.

People say I'm...: Heather has always been one to somehow stand slightly outside the crowd. She is a child at heart and is not afraid to show it, even if she does make herself feel embarrassed. She loves trying to look at the world in a different perspective; this is mainly due to her love of art and study of animation, though also from just being silly. She is extremely loyal and pretty lovable. She loves to give hugs; back-breaking hugs.

She does her best to keep a level head but is easily surprised by the unexpected. She just likes to act like she knows what she's doing. Having a bit of a bad attention span doesn't help in that case. Her mind often wonders, either questioning the world around her or just getting side tracked. She's very curious about new things, but with Heather, curiosity often kills the cat.

As innocent as she expresses herself to be, she is not completely. She can have a twisted sense of things, though it all depends on the matters at hand.
    She can be serious and attentive and, of course, mature; she just chooses not to be. She's rather be happy-go-lucky and look at thing positively, since negative thoughts bring her spirit down and always feels she has to be the one to lighten the mood.
    She can also be quite stubborn, and if she doesn't like you, you can bet she will give you her best wall of defiance. However, this can still be taken as a trying act of courage, for she can be easily intimidated once frightened and feels as though she is losing the battle.
    Heather never really get mad or angry; it takes a lot to really push her to the edge like that, however, she does tend to get easily annoyed depending on what it is. But she always hides and any signs of it and continues to try and make the better of things, despite her inner voice screaming at her.

I have a love for...: Heather loves art with all her heart, and dreams of becoming an animator someday. She likes to do funny little voices for silly things, and she just loves to dream up stories and adventures. She loves water, and sweets, and playing games. She also has a liking for reading. She also like spinning around for no apparent reason. Heather also likes to read a good book from time to time, only if it can catch and keep her attention, though.

I'd like to avoid...: She has a low tolerance for rude, bossy, and cruel people. If given the chance, she’ll do what she can to stand up to such things. She dislikes strawberries; although she can stand the flavor, actual strawberries are something she like to avoid(she’s never had a real liking to them, and use to be allergic when she was little). She has a strong dislike of cold weather, for she gets chilled very easily. She also dislikes being referred to as a child; only in the way where it makes her feel like she’s small and can’t take care of herself, for it makes her feel belittled.

What haunts my dreams...: Heather has a huge fear of snakes, spiders, needles, dinosaurs, the dark, and being left alone in a dark creepy place. Loud amounts of yelling tense her up, for it reminds her of too many terrible memories, making the want to hide when she hears it a natural reaction.

"What am I doing wondering through this forest?": The day was like any other day. Heather was off having the most wonderful time with her best friends, when she suddenly got a call from her family. She hopped on a train to head for home, which was a great distance away. She ended up dozing off…
    When she awoke it was dark and she noticed fog along the windows. She was the only passenger left on the train. How long she had been asleep, she’ll never know, but apparently it was the last stop. Getting off the train, she found herself in a dark and misty forest.

Little did she know that down that barren road was her own personal Hell…

She can't help but feel like a lost Alice in a Wonderland of nightmares.

Heather has been close to losing herself to the dark depths of her sanity before; but before she could fall into it, she managed to pull her way out before anything could happen to her. The one thing that has kept her sane and wanting the real world… However, what drove her to darkness in the first place is what has gotten her into this whole mess. All involving her family...
    Her parents have been drifting apart for years, even though they were still together. These fights would lead to violent acts… When they happen, she can’t help but blame herself. It is these feelings that plunge her into despair, and may be the reason she found her way to Gregory House.

A few more things you should be aware of...: Heather, through a funny story of past experiences, likes to use certain words, though odd, to express herself. "Madam" being a biggy; she exclaims it at random when either shocked or disgusted; what your gender is, it doesn’t matter, she’ll still address you with it. She can often be found talking out loud to herself—something she’s done since she was young. Heather always tries to focus on the one thing in life that keeps her will strong. If she ever lost sight of that, her world would fall into darkness. Heather has something of a sensitive heart, where some things can greatly affect her, even though she tries not to show it.

Will you remember my face?:

Like I always say...: “We’re all mad here…” – Cheshire Cat “Alice in Wonderland”
    Yamelia

Re: Heather Ann-Marie

Post by Yamelia on Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:03 pm

You Sound And Look Like A Nice Person =)

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:41 pm

you meant "don't tell anyone, but I have a few feelings for...: krusi"
    Oos

Post by Oos on Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:32 am

Krusi, knock it off. No one's gonna change theirs and especially not for you.

I love your art! Very Happy Heather looks so cute. Her eyes especially.
    SonicHearts
    Admin

Post by SonicHearts on Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:11 am

Oos wrote:
    I love your art! Very Happy Heather looks so cute. Her eyes especially.

Aww, thank you kindly~

I'd love to redo this picture of her though at some point. Her nose looks terrible XD
    Oos

Post by Oos on Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:57 am

Awww, I think it looks kinda cute. :3

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:36 am