We hope you'll enjoy your stay... forever...

Happy New Year!

supercomputer276

Happy New Year!

Post by supercomputer276 on Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:51 pm

It's 2012! Yay! The world's going to end because apparently the ancient Mayans knew everything despite not having indoor plumbing!

Frankly, I don't think the world's going to end this year. Life's not that short.

Pretty much my only resolution is to stay on top of my responsibilities. ...Which includes Project Another World; I've been meaning to get back on the chapter 6 localization, but many things have come up this past month.
    EriiMadness

Re: Happy New Year!

Post by EriiMadness on Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:23 pm

Happy New Year to you too, SC :3

Haha, that and they've made this mistake a ton of times. The first incident where they said the world was ending happened at least 1,600 years ago, I think. That's what I heard, anyways.

My resolution is to try to be more positive and try to contribute more when it comes to other people in need. I just hope I can pull this off, seeing as I can be moody and shy.
    Becca-chan

Post by Becca-chan on Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:58 am

Happy new year to everyone on the forum!

In the way of new year resolutions, I don't really have any ^^; but I guess trying to make more pictures wouldn't be too difficult.
    Mr J

Post by Mr J on Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:36 pm

A new year and I still haven't left this reality. "humbug and baulderdash" I say. Anyway I have a migraine. I hope to see a bunch of new rp posts this year. Bless you all may you all find adventures excitement and fun if you so wish in the new year.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:45 am