We hope you'll enjoy your stay... forever...

Nosy Neko [for NPC use if wanted}

Mr J

Nosy Neko [for NPC use if wanted}

Post by Mr J on Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:41 am

Name Registration...: [Sherry Cat]

I like to go by...: [Nosey Neko]

I've gained a few years...: [2 in human years]

I'm a...: [female]

Don't be fooled by my size: [anthromorphic cat size]

Don't tell anyone, but I have a few feelings for...: [Neko Zombie]

Welcome to Gregory House...: [Cat creature]

I can be awfully dangerous...: [intensely good hearing, sharp claws and teet,
    and always wants to know what you're up to]

People say I'm...: [So Friendly, So Sweet, So always around even if you dont want me to be. ]

I have a love for...: [Spying on your business, Rubbing up against you, batting at Gregorys tale, Cat treats, Yogurt, Pudding, Ice Cream, Tuna Water but not tuna, interrupting your conversations, waking you up from a good sleep to talk]

I'd like to avoid...:[Water bottles with spritzers, poisons, boring people, Dogs]

What haunts my dreams...: [Losing my hearing, not getting fed, Gregory deciding to torture me, Gregory Mama (who wouldnt be) memories of my loving owners a mother and son]

"What am I doing wondering through this forest?": [I got lost when my owners were moving i ended up in the woods and saw a strange rat it was huge and could talk. I could talk now i couldnt just leave... could i?]

A few more things you should be aware of...: [{This is totally based on my real cat}]

Will you remember my face?: [mostly black cat with white bellu white mouth area and white feet ]

Like I always say...: ["whatcha doing?"]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Current date/time is Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:35 am