We hope you'll enjoy your stay... forever...

Mister J

Mr J

Mister J

Post by Mr J on Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:17 am

Name Registration...: [Jay]

I like to go by...: [J]

I've gained a few years...: [25]

I'm a...: [male]

Don't be fooled by my size: [6'1]

Don't tell anyone, but I have a few feelings for...: [my Sister who i love and is also my obsession]

Welcome to Gregory House...: [Human...for now]

I can be awfully dangerous...: [Volatile personality especially brutal if his sister jossie is involved]

People say I'm...: [He can be extremely friendly and willing to bend over backwards to help people but his beserk button involves his sister in harms way or insulting her or anyone harming children]

I have a love for...: [Jossie my beautiful angelic sister outside of writing and exploring only her]

I'd like to avoid...:[Bees, Spicey Food, being bitten, people who do harm to children]

What haunts my dreams...: [Losing my sister Jossie, living an boring day in day out life]

"What am I doing wondering through this forest?": [I actively sought out The Lost World][Jay was an orphan while in the orphanage he met jocelyn or jossie who became his sister they ran away from the orphanage after accidentally burning it down. they got caught up multiple times adopted by bad people. when they were 15 they got split up he spent the next ten years alone in love and obsessed with his lost sister. He got a career as an journalist to investigate things his curiosity lead him to here legends of Gregory House and so he sought out the Lost World and Gregory House in particular]

A few more things you should be aware of...: [He sometimes gets distracted from what he was doing and also has a fascination with asian culture]

Will you remember my face?: [although he's 25 years old he looks more like a young boy he's as tall as a man and is thin but fit he also has red hair and wears an eyepatch over his right eye for style purposes but his posture and aura seems like that of a boy even when he's enraged it seems more like a child and his tantrum .]

Like I always say...: ["Love is Obsession"]

Current date/time is Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:39 am