We hope you'll enjoy your stay... forever...

Dental Barber

EriiMadness

Dental Barber

Post by EriiMadness on Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:40 pm

Name Registration...: Sergio Romano (Human Name)

I like to go by...: Dental Barber, Barber, DB

I've gained a few years...: 67

I'm a...: male

Don't be fooled by my size: 5’5’’

Don't tell anyone, but I have a few feelings for...: No one.

Welcome to Gregory House...: Resident of Gregory House- is an odd spirit-like being with tools for hands

I can be awfully dangerous...: Able to disappear and reappear like a ghost, is swift

People say I'm...: Psychotic, Calm, Skillful, Violent

I have a love for...: His job, clean tools, quiet, scaring

I'd like to avoid...: Loud music and sounds, pests, people who TOUCH HIS TOOLS, those who don’t trust him with his job

What haunts my dreams...: Being impaled by his objects (AKA just being impaled in general), Blaring Music/cranked up tunes, having no tools

"What am I doing wondering through this forest?": He used to be a middle-aged man who was both a dentist and a barber. Very skilled in what he did, he was visited often by customers. However, another barber shop and dentistry came up, both more flashy and appealing than his old building. His business plummeted and his funds went down. In the streets, he was left to starve. He finally decided it was time to move on, so he started moving away on foot through a horrid rainstorm. The only things he had left were his tools, and he wouldn’t dare sell them just to retrieve some money. He eventually found himself lost with fog surrounding him and graves all over the place. Fortunately, he was able to find a hotel which required no money to stay at. Through being killed on ‘accident’ (thanks to Catherine), his soul was released and dragged to purgatory. Finally at the breaking point, he decided to go against what his soul wanted and turned around, going back to Gregory House and convincing Gregory Mama to give him a body of his own. She eventually obliged, seeing as he was too old to contribute to her youth, and thus he became Dental Barber.

A few more things you should be aware of...: He lives in the basement, where his ‘shop’ is located. He can easily hold grudges if you mess with him. Also, he's good friends / well acquainted with Hell's Chef.

Will you remember my face?:

Like I always say...: “The world has it's own vile cavities, ones I must rid it of… Cavities such as YOU!”

((Hope this is okay since roleplaying hasn't been done around here in a while xD; ))

Last edited by EriiMadness on Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:33 am; edited 2 times in total
    supercomputer276

Re: Dental Barber

Post by supercomputer276 on Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:31 am

Looks good to me.
    EriiMadness

Post by EriiMadness on Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:04 pm

Ah, thank you so much <x3

I apologize for posting a lot around here too, if it's a bit of a nuisance, I like to share things to people a lot (and I wish to roleplay this guy more but never have many chances)
    SonicHearts
    Admin

Post by SonicHearts on Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:43 am

Omg he'd be one of my nightmares XD I'm so bad with dentist LOL.
    Mainly the fact every time I have to go, it's needs in my mouth time, and there are tears... before they even do anything with the needles. I'm so whimpy XD

But omg, he looks so interesting O:
    Crazy job happy characters are always fun~
    EriiMadness

Post by EriiMadness on Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:53 am

Awww XD

And thanks x3 they are fun yes ahaha

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:07 pm